A domain name, such as domain.com, signifies your own address on the Internet. Two parties may never hold identical domain names; it is truly a unique identifier of you or your company. It is how your customers will remember you and find you among the millions of other Web sites on the Internet.
The Six-Step Registration Process:
- Select Your Domain Name(s)
- Domain Options
- Define Your Domain Contacts
- Define Your Name Server(s)
- Define Your Billing Information
- Registration Confirmation
A unique domain name is your first step in joining the Internet community. Let Webmax Solutions
help you discover just how quickly you can have your very own Web address. The quick and easy process starts by finding a domain name that is available. We'll then guide you through the other steps in the registration process.
Things to Remember before choosing a domain name?
- Domain name should contain most important keyword of all.
- Domain name should be as short as possible.
- Domain name should be a proper word. It should not ideally be any abbreviation or small form of any word.
- Domain name should be easy to remember.
- Domain Name should be focused to the business or purpose of website.