10 Mind Altering Words That Make People Buy Your Affiliate Product
Affiliate Marketing can be challenging at times when it comes to getting sales for your product or service and improving your click through rate. One of the means of advertising that can work wonders for you and improve your click through rate is to write your ad copy in a way to let your potential customers know they are dealing with a trustworthy reputable company.
Below are 10 examples of key words and phrases that will enable you to prove that you are not just some fake company, but you are for real and you have their valuable time and best interests in mind:
- Use the word "fast" in your ad copy. Most people want fast results, fast delivery, fast ordering, etc. In this day and time, we usually value our time more than our money.
- Use the word "guaranteed" in your ad. Customers want to be assured they are not risking their hard earned money buying your product.
- Use the word "limited" in your ad. People want to own or receive things that are exclusive or rare because they are considered to be more valuable and the more valuable, the more they will treasure your product or service.
- Use the word "easy/simple" in your ad. People want easy ordering, easy instructions, easy to use, easy payments, etc.
- Use the word "Testimonials " in your ad. People want to see believable proof before they buy your product. It should be reputable and specific proof.
- Use the word "discount/sale" in your ad. People want to find bargains. They could be rebates, one time sales, percentage offers, get one free offers, etc.
- Use the word "free" in your ad. People want free incentives before they do business with you. They could be free books, accessories, services, etc.
- Use the word "you/your" in your ad. People want to know that you are talking to them. This will make them feel important and attract them to read the whole ad.
- Use the word "important" in your ad. People do not want to miss important information that could affect their life. People will stop and take notice.
- Use the word "new" in your ad. People want new products or services that will improve their life like new information, tastes, technology, results, etc.